Saturday, October 29, 2011

the growing quilt



I am so thankful to have friends supporting us as we wait, pray and raise funds for our adoption. Adoption is such a long, complicated process. I'm not sure we could pull it off without these wonderful friends.

We are "selling" the quilt squares as a church to go toward an adoption fund assisting all adoptions within our church family. The quilt grew significantly last night at Fall Festival!

I have ordered note cards and journals made with handmade cotton paper in India, by women who would otherwise have no real means to support their families. We intended to sell these at the Fall Festival, but the order did not arrive in time. I will post photos of those as soon as I get them! They are beautifully made! Let me know if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment