Monday, November 14, 2011

thankful


Organized mostly by my India-adoptive-mom friend Jennie, lots of women are continuously coming together to contribute to the quilting-for-orphans project! Church ladies' are organizing another crafting fellowship event this weekend! Our quilt squares project is meant to support all adoptions within our church family, and right now, there are three families in the adoption process and two who already have their adoptive children home! This is such a sweet environment to be in.

I don't know what I did to deserve such loving and supportive new friends... Oh wait...yes, I do. Nothing. The love of these friends comes straight from Jesus, and like His love, I don't deserve it, but it's still freely given and freely received. I am so thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment