Friday, December 9, 2011

Wanna Hold Your Hand

The fingerprint machine at the local sheriff's office is working again! So I went to the big, slightly-less-scary-than-a-former-Soviet government building and had my fingerprints taken today, even though the employees repeatedly rolled their eyes, glancing at the twenty minutes left for fingerprinting on the clock before they consented to take my money and literally hold my hands while the computer recorded my prints. Kyle couldn't go because he had to work late, even though his superiors said he could have the day off if I came to PT with him this morning, which I did, so that was not exactly the truth, but it's OK. A little morning exercise never hurt anyone. He can get his prints taken later.

And...when I ordered a big new shipment of these beautiful handmade-in-India cards and journals, I was just guessing about the amount that would sell. Turns out I guessed wrong. The package arrived yesterday and almost half of the inventory has already sold! Whoa! So God hasn't forgotten us!

Just when I start thinking I should push thoughts of my child-to-be into the back of my head, things start rolling again. Praise Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment