Tuesday, April 3, 2012

YES, we do!

Exciting news!

Our adoption agent just wrote me saying she had mailed some legal papers for us, and do we happen to have $3,000 now for legalization of the dossier and orphanage fees? And...thanks be to God...

I was able to say, "YES! We do have that amount in our Lifesong account!
I will authorize that payment right now!"

What a GREAT feeling to have the funds we need for the moment! Manna from Heaven!

There was already about $2,500 in our Lifesong account when we found out that some dear person anonymously donated $1,500, which brings us up to the $4,000 we needed to make the $8,000 matching grant! We are everso grateful to everyone who has donated!

See how prayer works? In the words of my adoption agent, "Yay, God!" :)

Please continue to pray, and I know we will have all the funds we need as needed!
Thank you so much for praying.

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment